Skip to main content

CD's Collections

Over the years, my CD's collection is around 50.Not much in numbers because I am not a music lover.Most of them are collectiong dust all over the places and some may got lost.



My interest in music improved lately due to my interest in listening to Al-Qur'an via my iPod.The whole Qur'an occupied about 0.5GB and I have got 35 more GB to spare for my my pictures,audio books,voice memos and music.



Now, I am in the process of tranfering all from the songs from my CD's to my iPod.Imangine I will have a few hundreds songs in my pocket and I am at liberty to listen to anyone of them whenever and wherever I am.



And that is really cool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night photo using Nokia N8

Feeling sentimental;-)

Feeling sentimental;-) , a photo by Adibi on Flickr.