Skip to main content

BTM-8/04

Only a handful managed to turn up for our meeting. This month coincides with many wedding events and school holidays.Even the attendance at my surau is reduced quite substancially...

Despite not as many as I expected,we always enjoyed each other 's company.Most of us are seasoned palm users,so we talked more about using palm pda for music and photos. One of us seems to carry enough photo equipments that even reall paparazzi will be shocked. He is armed to the teeth...

As for me , I am more interested to show my mobile speakers for my iPod.

Btw, my thanks to those who helped to reformat my SD card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night photo using Nokia N8

Now, I am looking at more on using my available softwares to organise my life and work than just enjoying the fun of palm computing technology-be it palm or iPaq.