Skip to main content
My email reply:

That is a nice email to receive when someone offer his help because he benefitted from our efforts. This ,to me ,demonstrated WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.
If we do good things to others,they will come back ;sometimes in manifolds and in unexpected way;-)
KEEP THE GOOD WORK, GUYS.

Abedib,who inspires others.

From: Dr Azmi Mohd Tamil
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 18:32:25 +0800
Cc: moderators@palmx.org
Subject: Re: contribution


Nazley,
Mu kena jawab yg ni.

Azmi

Albert Koo® wrote:
Hi, I have written earlier and thought I addressed this one to you guys. I must admit that you have done a wonderful job. Reading materials from setting up GPRS to WIFi and changing of guards from the older PDA to the latest in Sony. Well, must admit that without you guys I wouldn't have had my palm to use. Been using one since 2000 (Palm Vx) and have been grateful to it. Been following you guys since the inception. Been very quiet and have not had the time to contribute effectively until now. Anyway, I can help a little by giving something in return for the help that had enriched me. Thanks and do appreciate if you can tell me where or how to contribute. AK


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night photo using Nokia N8

Now, I am looking at more on using my available softwares to organise my life and work than just enjoying the fun of palm computing technology-be it palm or iPaq.