Skip to main content

First photo upload from BBB9900

I don't expect much from built in camera in my new Blackberry 9900.The locals call it Bold4.I am still learning the lingo of BB World..For better photos,I use Lumix LX5 which I do carry with me most of the time.

This is my 7th day as BB owner and this morning I snapped this photo on the right when I stopped over for solat subuh at a mosque inside Uniten campus located between Bangi and Putrajaya.

Later in the late afternoon,my friend and me paid a visit to s Nokia telephone shop at Alamanda to see any new models from Nokia.When I asked the salesperson what model of Nokia he is using,he showed me his Blackberry Curve!Quickly I took out my own BBB9900 and he showed me a few tricks.To add more salts to the injuries,the salesman told me he loves selling android mobile phones!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night photo using Nokia N8

Now, I am looking at more on using my available softwares to organise my life and work than just enjoying the fun of palm computing technology-be it palm or iPaq.