Skip to main content

Nokia N8 firmware Update?


Just read the news-it is coming..It is on the way,but when?
Anyway,I am just an ordinary user,the little differences if any,I won't see them anyway...

What are more important to ordinary folks like me are the following:

1.The basic phone features/functions work all the time and donot crash(sometimes they do)
2.One of the biggest reason why I chose N8 is the camera.Make sure it works all the time and easy to use especially to upload to my Flikr or Twitter etc.
3.Endure always good apps installed so that my phone can sync easily with my ovi.com/ovi suite.

Note on photo: Snapped by using Nokia N8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night photo using Nokia N8

Now, I am looking at more on using my available softwares to organise my life and work than just enjoying the fun of palm computing technology-be it palm or iPaq.