Skip to main content

Treo680

Almost six months gone without any postings in this blog. Honestly, I did not have much too say about PalmOS or Treo650(which I bought about two years). Today, I am going to my favourite tech shop to see whether Treo680 has arrived or not.

Another reasons is that I have created another blog for my hobbies/gadgets at vox. You are welcome to browse my blog there. However, I am not closing this blog because I have written quite a number of posting regarding my personal experience using Palm PDA here at blogger.

Comments

Berisman said…
Vox has closed since 30th Sept,2010.So,I am coming back here.

Popular posts from this blog

Night photo using Nokia N8

Now, I am looking at more on using my available softwares to organise my life and work than just enjoying the fun of palm computing technology-be it palm or iPaq.