Skip to main content

My new video iPod

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you iPod (Adib *eyes rolling*) for providing your blog.

For now my iPod is where I keep all my favourite songs in one slim device (from really sappy to rock). Also my calendar so I will remember what's up - but then I only use it when jogging or when stuck with nothing to do except read
Mohd Adib Noh said…
Thank for the visit and leaving a note for me here. My use my iPod mainly for songs/Qur'an and photos.For calendar/contact,I prefer my pda Treo650. For writing my plans/notes/thought, I use a moleskine the old fashion way.

Popular posts from this blog

Night photo using Nokia N8

Now, I am looking at more on using my available softwares to organise my life and work than just enjoying the fun of palm computing technology-be it palm or iPaq.