Skip to main content

New iBook G4

Alhamdulilah,yesterday I bought a new iBook G4 to replace my four years old iBook G3.The latter's logic board has failed to work and new one with will make me poorer by RM2200.That was the reason for the decision to get a new one-not to mention that it has better hardwares and latest OS.

Last night, I have spend hours to set up my favourites and personal settings.I hope and pray this new toy of mine will last at least another four years as the old one.

The addiotional softwares added are:-

1.Skype
2.iTunes
3.Firefox
4.Thunderbird
5.Palm desktop

I tried to install YM but the file got corruptrd with excel.

Anything else I should have added?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night photo using Nokia N8

Now, I am looking at more on using my available softwares to organise my life and work than just enjoying the fun of palm computing technology-be it palm or iPaq.