Skip to main content

Email in Treo

One of my reasons that I bought Treo is to have email built-in my pda.I am frusted that the email software included in the package only can download the email but not sending the email.Is this palmone problem or my telco problem?

Why do I need to ride on gmail smtp? Why not palmone facilitate the ease of using email?Now, I can only use versamail to download one of my gmail a/c but failed to use the other. On snapper mail, I can only use my dot mac a/c not my gmail.

To me personally, Palmone should do more considering what I have to pay to get Treo650.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night photo using Nokia N8

Now, I am looking at more on using my available softwares to organise my life and work than just enjoying the fun of palm computing technology-be it palm or iPaq.