Skip to main content

Happy Giler:-))

I got my Treo650 on Wedneday 16.02.05. So, I explored on my own by taking photos and using sms and email. Photos were great! Then I got help from friends to set up my email for my mac/streamyx/gmail but not Jaring.Jaring was excluded because it has too many spams.

Last night, I got Nazley helps to uninstall my palm desktop software and set up a new one from Treo.When I wanted to BT "contact", my Treo crashed and we were helpless for a few minutes because none knows how to do a hard set(soft reset didnot work). We tried to call Dr Jamal and SMS but there were mostly sleeping(no answers). Somehow, Nazley managed to guess a way on howto and he manage to get back my Treo to normal.We did not lose any date because we had sync earlier.

Happy Giler!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night photo using Nokia N8

Now, I am looking at more on using my available softwares to organise my life and work than just enjoying the fun of palm computing technology-be it palm or iPaq.