Skip to main content
My thanks and congratulation to Dr Azmi for writing such a good article on how to connect to GPRS. By doing his way, he has learned a lot. In fact, that is the way to learn- start with questions, find the possible answers and DO IT yourself, after that ponder ( think and reflect) upon it....

I am using my palm (Tungsten W) for my business as well(i.e the bill is paid for by my own company). So, I decided to go the easy way out.( no learning at all) I subscribed to maxis GPRS yesterday. After registeration, I was called into a room, then someone from maxis tinkered with phone for 15 minutes and I am connected to Maxis GPRS!

Yes! GPRS is much faster than data line I normally used.And I will use it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night photo using Nokia N8

Now, I am looking at more on using my available softwares to organise my life and work than just enjoying the fun of palm computing technology-be it palm or iPaq.