Skip to main content
Two days ago my pda went kaput. I tried to revive it yesterday but failed.
It is now in a coma at ICU,Taman Maluri,KL.May be it has reached its "design
life" for I have been using it since May 2000.Anyway, it had served me well
for the last 27 months.

Just now I called my Tok Bomoh Nazley. After due consultation and
deliberation, I have to abondon palm3c ( and let it rest in peace) and go
for Handera 330. Honestly,I prefer colour palm, but Clie is too good( I
don't want to pay for features that I don't use) and Palm m515 color is not
good enough as compared to my palm3c.I don't know when palm is coming out
with PalmOs 5.0 ,so in the mean time, I will go for HandEra ~ RM600.

Next week, I will be joining Nazley, Colin( who else?) as Handera users in
our palm group;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night photo using Nokia N8

Now, I am looking at more on using my available softwares to organise my life and work than just enjoying the fun of palm computing technology-be it palm or iPaq.