Skip to main content
I was very happy to see 20 members of palmx.org sitting down at Starbuck cafe at KL Sentral for their BTM on Saturday 13th Jul;y,2002. Happy to see people of the same interest in pda having a fun time discussing their usage of pda and helping one another. This is the beauty of human community when they get together and being friendly.

At the same time I announced the date of our annual dinner after getting the consensus from those present. The dinner will be held on 24th august,2002. I have yet to set the committee to plan the event. The dinner should include at least the folowing:

1. Makan(food/drinks) of course
2. Presentation by members on their usage of pda
3. Singing and poetry session.
4 Beaming as usual..
5. anything else..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night photo using Nokia N8

Now, I am looking at more on using my available softwares to organise my life and work than just enjoying the fun of palm computing technology-be it palm or iPaq.