Skip to main content

iPad apps

Yesterday I have a micro BTM with Nazley and I tried a few apps like Skype and FaceTime.Nazley also showed me about a clendar apps called Agendus and Mytask.After the BTM I went home and bought Agendus for USD$0.99 cents and also Camera+ for the same price.

Currently I am using both Analogue and digital calendars from Google.iPad uses all my google calendars with Agendus and MyTask also reads all my tasks at my google calendars.

I am glad that I bought iPad2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning how to sketch..

Life Drive

Yesterday, I was at Notebook shop at KL Sentral and managed to hold the above gadget.RRP is RM 2068.Yes, I onluy hold, but can't afford to get hold of it...

Sudoku in My Moleskine

Sudoku in My Moleskine Originally uploaded by Mohd Adib Noh . This is a very difficult Sudoku puzzle.In case I feel bored during a meeting,then I can try to solve it and still appears that I am in deep thought listening to whatever being discussed.