Skip to main content

My first Moleskine notebook


Today,I started using my first moleskine notebook(nano version) as a companion to my Treo650.I was told this notebook is popular among writers and artists.As an engineer,I also like keep a journal of my thought plus some sketches like the notebook of Leonardo Da Vinci:-)

For the community homepage,please click on the title of this posting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning how to sketch..

Life Drive

Yesterday, I was at Notebook shop at KL Sentral and managed to hold the above gadget.RRP is RM 2068.Yes, I onluy hold, but can't afford to get hold of it...

Sudoku in My Moleskine

Sudoku in My Moleskine Originally uploaded by Mohd Adib Noh . This is a very difficult Sudoku puzzle.In case I feel bored during a meeting,then I can try to solve it and still appears that I am in deep thought listening to whatever being discussed.