Skip to main content

Document To Go

To-day I got nasty experience using the above. it started to download all my ebooks from my SD card.When I tab on a big file, my T3 started to download all the file contents and hung on me! Then I restored bak alll the file from my bakup file from my SD card. It copied all except the setting of my network.Luckily I remember what Dr Azmi did to set up my email.It works.Then I tap on my Avantgo,then it started to hang requesting for reset.After I reset,then my Avantgo works again.

Now, I dared not use my Doc2Go:-((
I suspect something is not right with my bundled Doc2Go.Now, I am updating it and try to reinstal.

Any comments?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night photo using Nokia N8

Feeling sentimental;-)

Feeling sentimental;-) , a photo by Adibi on Flickr.