Skip to main content
My netbook is okay after being "operated" by albaker;-)

At the same time, my Handera is alive again after MHI did something to it.

My partner complained about his tungsten T which he bought against my advice. He paid for about RM 1500 and he did not use at all. This is an example of 'zero knowledge' which he clearly illustrated and taught me( including himself).

Now, I am planning to get a new pc notebook. My heart is with compaq tablet pc , but my mind is with Vaio from Sony.

Comment are welcome before I repeat another 'zero knowledge' mistake;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night photo using Nokia N8

Now, I am looking at more on using my available softwares to organise my life and work than just enjoying the fun of palm computing technology-be it palm or iPaq.